THIS IS EPISODE 475 OF THE SPORTS SPECTRUM PODCAST
Chris Cauley is a music director, vocalist and sports fanatic from Atlanta. Drawing from more than 18 years’ experience in live-event production — including touring as an artist, being a part of NBC’s “The Voice,” singing with North Point Worship, and working with A-list artists and producers — Cauley has a unique perspective into what makes production excellent and what drives a great live experience.
As the owner of Four Carsons Entertainment, he puts his production expertise to work for clients all over the country, helping them create event wins for their people. His clients include Dave Ramsey, Chick-fil-A, Delta, Microsoft UK and the Atlanta Braves, just to name a few.
On this episode of the podcast, we talk to Cauley about his experience on “The Voice,” his love for Atlanta sports, growing up a Braves fan, playing music for Jesus, and what true success is.
* Interview recorded prior to coronavirus outbreak.
– Erwin McManus – Pastor, Mosaic Church
– Jon Kitna and Pastor Bryan Loritts on Biblical Manhood
– Jon Gordon, Power of a Positive Team
– Dr. Tony Evans – Pastor, Speaker, Dallas Mavericks Team Chaplain