THIS IS SPORTS SPECTRUM’S INSIDE THE CHAPEL PODCAST
Is Jesus Christ really God?
This is a question humans have been wrestling with since the day Jesus was born. Even when He was in His mother’s womb. Different religions land on opposite sides when it comes to answering this question. Some say He was God. Some say He was a prophet of God. Some say He was an excellent teacher of Jewish law with a unique rabbinic teaching method. Some say He was just a good moral teacher. And still, some just don’t care.
This week on “Inside the Chapel,” Pittsburgh Steelers chaplain Kent Chevalier lets listeners in on an episode of his own podcast, “False Jesus,” where he explores claims that Jesus makes about Himself:
- He came from Heaven (John 6:35-38).
- He has the power to perform miracles (John 10:36-39).
- He was sinless (John 8:45-47).
- He has the authority to forgive sin (Mark 2:5-7).
- He would die and come back to life (Mark 8:31).
- He is the only way to Heaven (John 14:6).
- He is God (John 10:30-33).
You cannot believe one without believing the others. Either all these claims are true or none of them are true because these claims are tied to the Person who’s making them. Join us as we explore those claims this week.
“Inside the Chapel” is part of the Sports Spectrum Podcast Network.