McCown, 38, threw for a career-high 2,926 yards and 18 touchdowns in 13 games as the Jets starter last season. His year was cut short when he broke his hand against the Denver Broncos.
He went to Twitter to post his excitement of returning to the Jets for his 16th NFL season.
— Josh McCown (@JoshMcCown12) March 13, 2018
More so, McCown is more excited about his faith in Jesus Christ. In a video produced by The Increase back in 2012, he spoke about how one of his main goals in life is to please God.
“We’re so consumed with what we have going on that we miss what we can do with Him,” he said. “We get scarred and get hurt because what we expected did not happen. If my heart is to please God then there has to be faith involved.”
– Kirk Cousins plans to sign 3-year, $84 million deal with Minnesota Vikings
– Drew Brees to remain in New Orleans after agreeing to 2-year deal
– Free Agent QB Case Keenum plans to sign with Denver Broncos
– Football Sunday 2018: Josh McCown on Surrendering your life to God
– NEW PODCAST: Josh McCown, Matt Forte and Isaac Bruce
– Jets QB Josh McCown gets emotional in press conference after injuring his hand
– Jets’ Josh McCown wins AFC Offensive Player of the Week