Gerald McCoy has played 11 years in the NFL. Selected as the third overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft by the Buccaneers, McCoy played nine seasons in Tampa, went to six Pro Bowls and earned first-team All-Pro honors three times. In 2019, he played with the Carolina Panthers, and in 2020 he was a member of the Dallas Cowboys before an injury he suffered in training camp ended his season before it started.
Today on the show, we talk to McCoy about watching his former team get to the Super Bowl, not staying bitter, trusting in God during setbacks, the importance in building others up, and his favorite Marvel movies.
– NEW PODCAST: Clyde Christensen – Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Coach
– Bucs punter Bradley Pinion, kicker Ryan Succop say prayers before field goals
– NEW PODCAST: Ryan Succop – NFL kicker
– Ryan Succop’s trust in God has fueled rise from last pick to one of NFL’s best kickers
– NEW PODCAST: Warrick Dunn – former NFL running back
– Chiefs owner Clark Hunt after 2nd AFC title: ‘The Lord has blessed our family’