Dalton Risner was selected in the second round of the 2019 NFL Draft by the Denver Broncos, and has started all 32 games of his NFL career. During his time in college, he turned in an All-American career at Kansas State, and also created the Risner Up Foundation, which is designed to help those in need.
Today, Risner talks about the 2020 NFL season, why he’s rooting for Tampa Bay in the Super Bowl, how football isn’t where he finds his identity, and his favorite story of growing up on a ranch.
– NEW PODCAST: Justin Simmons – Denver Broncos Safety
– NEW PODCAST: Clyde Christensen – Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Coach
– Bucs punter Bradley Pinion, kicker Ryan Succop say prayers before field goals
– NEW PODCAST: Ryan Succop – NFL kicker
– Ryan Succop’s trust in God has fueled rise from last pick to one of NFL’s best kickers
– NEW PODCAST: Warrick Dunn – former NFL running back
– Chiefs owner Clark Hunt after 2nd AFC title: ‘The Lord has blessed our family’