The Philadelphia Eagles beat the Patriots on Sunday to capture their first ever Super Bowl championship.
After the game, as custom with most NFL games, players came to the 50-yard line in prayer.
RELATED: More Super Bowl coverage
Watch as Eagles offensive lineman Stefen Wisniewski leads the Eagles in a powerful prayer immediately after their victory over New England.
Many of these same Eagles participated in the filming of our Football Sunday video, which was shown at more than 2,000 churches across the country on Super Bowl Sunday.
– Eagles QB Nick Foles wants to be a pastor whenever he’s done with football
– NEW PODCAST: Eagles’ Zach Ertz, Brandon Graham, Malcolm Jenkins; Patriots’ Matthew Slater, Trey Flowers, James White
– Eagles Brandon Graham in weekly 1 on 1 discipleship program with team chaplain
– Eagles Nick Foles says prayer helped keep him in the NFL after contemplating retirement
– Nick Foles puts first things first after leading his team to the Super Bowl
– Eagles Stefen Wisniewski says prayer is vital to his daily walk with the Lord
– Eagles Trey Burton wants to share the love of Christ to the city of Philadelphia
– Eagles QB Carson Wentz after suffering knee injury: ‘God has a perfect plan’
– Philadelphia Eagles players talk about their faith in Christ at Super Bowl LII