Make that two rings in three days for Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz.
On Sunday, the Eagles beat the Patriots 41-33 for their first Super Bowl championship.
On Tuesday, Wentz took out another ring and gave it to his girlfriend, Maddie, asking her hand in marriage. Carson posted about it on his social media pages.
“She said YES! And now Maddie and I both got us a ring. Can’t wait to marry my best friend! God is doing some amazing things and I can’t thank him enough!”
Congrats to Carson and Maddie. A lot to celebrate in the Wentz household this week.
— Carson Wentz (@cj_wentz) February 5, 2018
Click below to watch Carson Wentz’s story of faith and adversity in Football Sunday 2018.
– Eagles QB Nick Foles wants to be a pastor whenever he’s done with football
– NEW PODCAST: Eagles’ Zach Ertz, Brandon Graham, Malcolm Jenkins; Patriots’ Matthew Slater, Trey Flowers, James White
– Eagles Brandon Graham in weekly 1 on 1 discipleship program with team chaplain
– Eagles Nick Foles says prayer helped keep him in the NFL after contemplating retirement
– Nick Foles puts first things first after leading his team to the Super Bowl
– Eagles Stefen Wisniewski says prayer is vital to his daily walk with the Lord
– Eagles Trey Burton wants to share the love of Christ to the city of Philadelphia
– Eagles QB Carson Wentz after suffering knee injury: ‘God has a perfect plan’
– Philadelphia Eagles players talk about their faith in Christ at Super Bowl LII