Sign up for a new Sports Spectrum Magazine subscription between August 1 and August 15, 2019, and you could win an autographed copy of our Spring 2019 issue, featuring St. Louis Cardinals All-Star Adam Wainwright! The veteran pitcher was the subject of our cover story, and kind enough to sign 25 copies of the magazine for brand-new subscribers.
Tap the button below to subscribe and you will automatically be entered into the drawing! The contest ends August 15, 2019.
Sports Spectrum is where sports and faith connect! Published four times a year, with occasional bonus issues, Sports Spectrum Magazine launched in 1985 and is still going strong more than three decades later. In each issue, you’ll find intriguing stories of athletes living out their faith, a look at what’s happening in the world of sports in general, devotionals from athletes themselves, and a Gospel message detailing how readers can accept Christ into their lives. Sign up for your subscription today!
1. Entries will only be accepted during the sweepstakes period, via online registration. Twenty-five new magazine subscribers will be randomly selected to receive an autographed magazine. The entry period is determined by Sports Spectrum, commencing with posting the sweepstakes on SportsSpectrum.com.
2. Email is required for notification purposes. Address is required for mailing the prize.
3. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash value. If the winner declines the prize, no other prize will be offered.
4. Winners will be notified by Sports Spectrum within 14 days of the end of the sweepstakes period.
5. In the event a prize is refused or is unclaimed for one week, a new name will be drawn and the winner contacted. The process will be repeated until each prize is accepted.
6. Prizes are not valued at over $600 and will be not be reported as taxable income, in accordance with IRS regulations.
7. One winner per household.
8. Odds are determined by the number of entries.
9. Employees of Sports Spectrum and their families are ineligible.
10. Sweepstakes are void where prohibited.
11. The prize is non-transferable.
12. The winner agrees to participate in the promotion of the event or gift won as a prize; including, but not limited to, the use of his or her name.
13. Sports Spectrum assumes no responsibility for any property loss, damage or personal injury resulting from any prize won.
14. Results of the drawing are final — there are no substitutions or exchanges or cash redemption allowed. The names of the winners may be obtained from Sports Spectrum by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sports Spectrum, 640 Plaza Dr, Suite 110, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129.
15. Sports Spectrum is not responsible for entries that are not received due to issues with internet access.
16. Sports Spectrum is not responsible for award prizes lost or damaged in the mail.
17. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States only.
18. Must be 18 years or older to participate.