I ONCE WAS
Stories of transformation from the lives of pro athletes
Early in his NFL career, Bryant Young suffered a severe injury that left him in so much pain he was unable to do anything physically. But then he experienced a “God moment.” God had his attention and began to speak into his heart. Where Bryant once would have kept to himself, God challenged him to be vulnerable and open about his brokenness. Relationships with Godly men soon began to develop, and his relationship with Christ became very real.
Watch the video above to hear Bryant tell his “I Once Was” story.
We’re all in the middle of a story, and whether we admit it or not, we want our stories to matter. It’s those stories of deep and lasting impact that come to life when a person encounters Jesus, and responds to Him by faith. “I Once Was” invites professional athletes to share their own transformational stories, describing the very moment that changed their lives forever.
– WATCH: ‘I ONCE WAS’ – NFL Linebacker Demario Davis
– WATCH: ‘I ONCE WAS’ – MLB Pitcher Adam Wainwright
– WATCH: ‘I ONCE WAS’ – Former NHL Player Mike Fisher
– WATCH: ‘I ONCE WAS’ – Former NFL Tight End Benjamin Watson
– WATCH: ‘I ONCE WAS’ – NHL Defenseman Josh Manson
– WATCH: ‘I ONCE WAS’ – Former NFL linebacker Lorenzo Alexander
– WATCH: ‘I ONCE WAS’ – MLB Shortstop Nick Ahmed
– WATCH: ‘I ONCE WAS’ – NFL Quarterback Nick Foles
– WATCH: ‘I Once Was’ Intro – Stories of transformation from pro athletes
– View videos on YouTube