I ONCE WAS
Stories of transformation from the lives of pro athletes
Kristin Young accepted Christ when she was 12 years old, but it wasn’t genuine. As she grew up and married her college sweetheart, who was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers, she remained a “surface Christian.” But when her 13-year-old son was diagnosed with a rare brain tumor, she felt God say, “You’re going to have to trust Me with your son.” As she sat at Jesus’ feet in that situation, she truly felt for the first time that she had a relationship with her Heavenly Father.
Watch the video above to hear Kristin tell her “I Once Was” story.
We’re all in the middle of a story, and whether we admit it or not, we want our stories to matter. It’s those stories of deep and lasting impact that come to life when a person encounters Jesus, and responds to Him by faith. “I Once Was” invites professional athletes to share their own transformational stories, describing the very moment that changed their lives forever.
– WATCH: ‘I ONCE WAS’ – Pro Football Hall Of Famer Bryant Young
– WATCH: ‘I ONCE WAS’ – NFL Linebacker Demario Davis
– WATCH: ‘I ONCE WAS’ – MLB Pitcher Adam Wainwright
– WATCH: ‘I ONCE WAS’ – Former NHL Player Mike Fisher
– WATCH: ‘I ONCE WAS’ – Former NFL Tight End Benjamin Watson
– WATCH: ‘I ONCE WAS’ – NHL Defenseman Josh Manson
– WATCH: ‘I ONCE WAS’ – Former NFL linebacker Lorenzo Alexander
– WATCH: ‘I ONCE WAS’ – MLB Shortstop Nick Ahmed
– WATCH: ‘I ONCE WAS’ – NFL Quarterback Nick Foles
– WATCH: ‘I Once Was’ Intro – Stories of transformation from pro athletes
– View videos on YouTube